Sunday, May 7, 2017

A long time ago



If i ever decide to give up on you, just understand how much that took out of me. Im the type to give endless chances, always have your back when youre wrong and truly accept you for who you are. When the rest of the world doesnt want you, i will. So if i ever give up on you? Understand it took everyhing i had left inside of me and care of you, there isnt anything on the this planet i wouldnt do for you. 

I forgot to remind myself not to fall in love to much and not to be so kind. I forgot to remind myself that i  not that strong to go through things like this all over again. I forgot to have some pity to my heart. I forgot to tell myself that i shouldnt be existing.

I forgot to remind myself what i do right now will hurt somebody heart. But i didnt care.

Im happy.